- Portable spectrometers
- Airgamma spectrometers
- Underwater spectrometers
- Gamma-ray logging
- Radionuclide express core analyzer
Gamma-ray logging "GS-7A"
The scintillation gamma spectrometer "GS-7A" is designed to measure gamma-ray spectra of rocks under natural conditions. The spectrometer can be used for work in the laboratory and in the field.
Spectrometer "GS-7A" is a submersible detection unit, cable-rope, winch and an analog-to-digital converter unit.
The spectrometer includes a scintillation detector NaI (Tl), a photoelectron multiplier, a spectrometric path of the stabilization system, a high-voltage converter, and an analog-to-digital converter. The control is carried out by a personal computer. The detection unit is placed inside the moisture-proof housing.
This measuring system is automatic.
1 The relative energy resolution for 137Cs emission for each multichannel spectrum analyzer corresponds to GOST 27451-87.
2. The range of energies of the detected gamma radiation is from 0.05 to 3 MeV.
3. The transformation characteristic is linear. Integral nonlinearity - no more than 1%.
4. The instability of the conversion characteristic during continuous operation does not exceed ± 2.0%.
5. Time to set the operating mode - no more than 10 minutes.
6. Continuous operation time is not less than 8 hours.
7. Mass of the spectrometer - depends on additional equipment
8. The power of the spectrometer is supplied from the source by a DC voltage (battery) voltage of 10-15 V.
9. The power consumed by the spectrometer in the operating mode at a nominal voltage value of not more than 5 W.
10. The spectrometer is resistant to the influence of temperature and relative humidity in group B1, P1 GOST 27451-87.
The set of delivery can be supplemented or changed in accordance with the requirements of the Customer.