- Spectrometers for food control
- Portable spectrometers
- Gamma radiometer
- Spectrometer for searching
- Mobile laboratory
- Aerogamma spectrometry complex
Gamma-spectrometer "GS-3C" - is a portable monoblock multifunction device, the main function of which is search, detection and identification of gamma radiation sources.
Gamma-spectrometer "GS-3C" is a modern instrument among portable hand-held devices for radiation reconnaissance. Its design combines a large detector, a color touch screen, an analog-to-digital converter. Our device is based on the recommendations of the best specialists and is characterized by ease of use.
AREAS OF USE
A scintillation detector based on NaI (Tl) is used to record gamma radiation, search for gamma sources and radioactive contamination, measure the energy distribution of gamma radiation and identify radionuclides, and also measure gamma radiation dose rates.
The principle of operation is based on the conversion of the energy of gamma rays acting on the scintillation detectors NaJ (Tl) to the amplitude-proportional electric pulses with the help of a photoelectric multiplier (hereinafter - PMT), then converting the amplitudes of these pulses into a digital code by means of an analog-to-digital converter In the future ADC) and their simultaneous distribution by amplitudes - through channels. Within 1 sec. In the random access memory (RAM) of the microcontroller, accumulation of pulses along channels is performed. Every second, the contents of RAM memory, upon a command from the computer of the measuring unit, are fed to the input of this computer in the form of a digital value "number of pulses per second" corresponding to a certain absorption energy. In addition, when working in stand-alone mode, the measurement results are recorded in the flash memory of the spectrometer.
1 The relative energy resolution for 137Cs emission for each multichannel spectrum analyzer corresponds to GOST 27451-87.
2. The range of energies of the detected gamma radiation is from 0.05 to 3 MeV.
3. The transformation characteristic is linear. Integral nonlinearity - no more than 1%.
4. The instability of the conversion characteristic during continuous operation does not exceed ± 2.0%.
5. The maximum statistical input load is not less than 5 * 104 s-1.
6. The time for setting the operating mode - no more than 10 minutes.
7. Continuous operation time is not less than 8 hours.
8. Overall dimensions of the spectrometer - 350õ120õ120
9. The mass of the spectrometer is not more than 3 kg.
10. The power of the spectrometer is supplied from the source by a DC voltage (battery) voltage of 10-15 V.
11. The power consumed by the spectrometer in the operating mode at a nominal voltage value of not more than 5W.
12. The design provides interchangeability of the same components, units and units in the installation and connection dimensions.
The set of delivery can be supplemented or changed in accordance with the requirements of the Customer.